Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Is Pay Per Click Worth It?

 

Every time people talk about this traffic thing I bring up PPC and they say it is a gamble. Here's the deal: Did you know that with PPC I was able to build a list of fifteen thousand subscribers within my first year online for free?
I've been in front of my computer for hours today, but none of it was spent doing work. I've probably spent 30 minutes today on advertising, yet I got over 2000 visitors to my website. You wanna know why? Well the reason is that over the past few years I've spent about an hour or so a day building automatic advertising campaigns. What are automatic advertising campaigns? Well, there advertising campaigns that once you set them up, they run over a period of time or forever until you want them to stop. Let me give you an example:
I was watching TV(I almost never watch TV) one night and I saw a infomercial for a stock program that shows people how to make money selling stocks. Since I sell a product that shows people how to make money online. I though it wouldn't hurt to put up a PPC ad to use some of their advertising to send some traffic my way. So I decided to get out of "lazy mode" for a minute and create a PPC ad for using this particular product as a keyword. The next morning someone went to my site and purchased a $197 physical course because I spent 5 minutes creating an ad and 10 minutes writing a quick article. I have since made probable another $500 or so just from that Ad, and I have 1200 Ads out there just like that one. I have since had to take down that particular ad do to copyright reason but I have 1200 more ads out there.
So my whole point is that articles are great, I get them written for me, but you also should be leveraging your time because time is more valuable than anything. If I don't spend any time promoting my websites for the next 6 months I'll still get over 1300 visitors a day and 100 subscribers everyday. So I think once you start to see success with time intensive forms of advertising like article marketing, it's in your best interest to spend an hour a day to learn how to get as much traffic to your website as possible. Almost any niche can get a thousand visitors a day through internet advertising and not just through article marketing. And you don't have to have guts either, you just have to have the proper marketing funnel.
Here's to your success and God Bless.

Folusho Orokunle owns a leading Chicago Internet Marketing Company. Visit Internet Marketing TV and Folusho.com to know about his ideas for making money online.

No comments: